A Better Way To Calculate Social Media ROI
Workplace Application: You will learn how to earn buy-in on both company-wide and individual social media activities.
Target Audience: Marketing professionals, entrepreneurs.
Notable presentations of this topic:
- Austin, TX Association of Legal Administrators
- Dream Bank (both live and live-streaming to national audience), Madison
It’s a question those of us in business have asked time and time again – “What’s my ROI on social media?” How often have you tried — in vain — to calculate your return on investment in digital and social media? In this session, Spencer X Smith will share the one social media metric no one is talking about, ROTOMA (Return on Top of Mind Awareness), and why you should start using this strategy instead.
Spencer's book ROTOMA: The ROI of Social Media Top of Mind is the basis for this presentation. His book has been both featured in Forbes, and is an Amazon bestseller.
- Understand why Return on Investment (ROI) is one of the most simple math problems there is...until it isn't.
- Establish what people really want to know when they're asking "What's our ROI?"
- Discover why being the most talented or most well-known person/company can actually work against you.
- Understand the metaphor of "wearing you own band's t-shirt" and why you should stop doing it right now.