How To Become A
Social Media Rock Star
Workplace Application: You will learn how to implement an employee advocacy social media plan in a genuine and meaningful fashion.
Target Audience: Executives and business development professionals wanting to grow their personal brand to drive both awareness and sales.
Notable presentations of this topic:
- New York Stock Exchange, NYC
- Association of Legal Administrators Conferences, Las Vegas and Nashville
With 2 billion Facebook users, 330 million active Twitter accounts, 40 million daily Instagram photo uploads, and countless digital sites—social media is the best means ever invented to grow both your personal reputation as well as that of your organization. During this session, Spencer X Smith will share stories from his time as a drummer and manager of a rock band, and why the lessons from those years align in a surprising way with social media. Spencer has a simple policy: everything he shares he's actually practiced and proven to work himself. These are social media strategies you won't hear anywhere else.
- Identify which social platforms make sense for your organization, not based on what you think, but where your audience actually is
- Describe how you should invest your resources, and learn how to overcome the apprehension of social media simply being a waste of time
- Discuss the types of content you should be utilizing, and why most people are using the exactly wrong kind
- Demonstrate which analytics are important and which to ignore