Everything Speaks: Aligning Your Marketing Efforts to Unearth Your True Value
Workplace Application: You will learn how to effectively align your company image and brand both internally and externally via digital and social media.
Target Audience: Financial services professionals.
Notable presentations of this topic:
- NAPA (National Association of Plan Advisors) Summit, Las Vegas
- Commonwealth Retirement Symposium, Boston
Does your brand and virtual representation of your practice align with what clients really care about? Are your follow-up techniques with prospects solution-oriented and actionable? In this interactive workshop, you will learn ways to create a single version of yourself that conveys not just what you do – but what you know – that ensures you earn a seat at the table when prospects are vetting you.
- Identify better ways to communicate what you know – and how to align your marketing efforts with what clients care most about.
- Learn the best way to stay top of mind with prospects instead of just “following up”, “checking in”, or “touching base."
- Examine marketing materials (web, brochures, social media) to ensure messaging aligns across all platforms.