KEYNOTE SPEAKER, TEACHER & AUTHOR
Social Media Strategies in Plain English
"The social engagement of our employees after listening to Spencer's message has been phenomenal!"
WHAT YOU'LL GET
Spencer X Smith has the unique gift of being able to explain complex or jargon-laden topics in an accessible and entertaining way that engages and inspires his audiences not just to think, but to act.
Not content to simply teach what he has learned to companies, groups and professionals, Spencer deftly utilizes audience interaction, real-world examples and tales from his days as a rock drummer and band manager to elicit powerful and profound reactions that stay with them.
SPENCER CAN DELIVER...
Conference Breakout SessionS or WorkshopS
ON-SITE COMPANY WORKSHOPS
- Social Media for Business Development
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- 401(k) Plans and Plan Design
- Personal Branding
Spencer literally wrote the book on how to effectively leverage social media to stay ‘top of mind’ with your customers and maximize ROI.
Concepts from the book are sprinkled throughout Spencer's speeches and classes. Please feel free to download the first chapter of the book for free below.
Spencer is the founder of spencerXsmith.com and co-founder of AmpliPhi, a digital marketing and strategy agency started in 2017. Since 2015, he’s conducted over 200 speaking appearances and only teaches what he first has proven to work himself with his own businesses.
Unique business experiences that have shaped Spencer:
- Playing drums in and managing a touring rock bank
- Buying and selling a technology company
- Founding and operating a real estate investing company
- Teaching Social Media Strategy and Digital Marketing classes at University of Wisconsin-Madison and Rutgers University
- Working with Fortune 500 companies IBM, Kohl’s Corp, Kimberly Clark, Oshkosh Truck, The Hartford, Nationwide and American Family Insurance