What this course will teach you...
SHOW YOU HOW TO EFFICIENTLY USE YOUR TIME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
I've made all the mistakes and refined all the processes so you don't have to. By investing 15 minutes each business day on these step-by-step activities, you'll "know what success looks like" and feel great about what you've accomplished.
SHOW YOU HOW TO EFFECTIVELY USE SOCIAL MEDIA TO INCREASE YOUR B2B BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
This course is not just about learning what you say on social media, it's about learning how to LISTEN. Want to know exactly what your customers and prospective customers are thinking? You'll learn how in this course.
SHOW YOU WHAT TO DO RIGHT AWAY
Not only does this course give you the necessary knowledge, it ALSO give you the step-by-step process in worksheet form, so you (and your team) will know exactly what to do immediately.
You get simple and actionable video tutorials
These 4 video lessons will help you build your business with social media
Why I created this course
Duration: 1m 49s
After earning a feature in Forbes, I realized one of the best uses of social media was a complete surprise.
Building Social DNA
Duration: 3m 30 s
Learn how to "score" the social media platforms your ideal customers are using.
Read your customers' minds
Duration: 3m 17s
Social media is the best way there's ever been to learn the truth about your customers.
The Social DNA worksheet
Duration: 7m 2s
Learn & implement the step-by-step process to stay top of mind with your ideal customers.
WHO THIS IS FOR
- Those working in B2B business development.
- Those working in professional services like attorneys, physicians and other health practitioners, accountants, engineers, bankers, insurance professionals, and certain financial advisors.
- Those who already have at least one social media account.
- Those who have 15 minutes per business day to spend on these activities.
WHO THIS IS NOT FOR
- Those who have a B2C (business-to-consumer) focus. The ideas and strategies shared in this course are for B2B-focused individuals.
- Those looking for a social media tutorial for various platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Those who are unable to like, comment, and/or share on social media due to regulatory concerns.
- Those who simply don't have the time available.